Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where's the oil can?!

I'm working on my warrior intro, but first I thought I'd try out a heroic to get the slamming metal into my head.

Talk about rusty, I was totally rusted! Playing my druid and paladin have seriously spoiled me as far as aoe goes. What do you mean i have to get all the mobs in a cone in front of me?! Why isn't my thunderclap going off?? Oh yeah, it's on a cooldown... Where's that tab key...

It wasn't really terrible, though the first 2 packs were kinda messy while the muscle memory worked itself to the surface. And we did get the timer, it was the daily, Culling of Stratholme, but I felt so clunky. Like, slowed down, fighting the mobs through a huge tub of jello.

So my warrior article is coming, but I'm going to need to run a naxx or something with him to get back into the fray, so to speak. I just didn't think I'd forget so much of what had become instinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment