Monday, May 25, 2009

Ding 80!

I do intend to continue with my groundwork articles, but I was distracted this past holiday weekend by my paladin finally making it to 80! I have to say that I've missed really going out there and tanking like crazy in pug after pug. It's really a great way to learn, as opposed to running with guildies all the time who may be way better geared and able to pick up my slack. I spent alot more gold than I intended on him, getting his flying mount and dual spec, but I think of those as investments that I would probably need to buy anyway.

I also spent a little time on my deathknight, pushing him to 76, but honestly I am having troubles getting my head around DK tanking. I know what I'm supposed to do, but it just seems like when anything unexpected happens i'm thrown off my rotation and then i'm just stuck with runes cooling down and mobs running amok. And by that point I have no way to get them back. I've just gotta get in the right mindset and learn to play better with him.

I think that I may write my paladin article next, I'd like to do some more tanking on my warrior before I write that one, since I haven't tanked with him in a while, well before 3.1 came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment