Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WHATS GOING ON BEARS CAN'T DRIVE CATAPULTS!!

I've started this blog to talk about my experiences with tanking. The twist is I will have all 4 tank classes that I will be playing regularly. I've already gotten my warrior and druid geared up from naxx 10 and 25, and am almost 80 with my paladin in my spare time. My Deathknight is 75, kind of an emo little guy back there, but I'll get to him some day. He tries so hard.

I am not going to focus on math on this blog. There are plenty of places that feature such things in better ways than I could do. This blog will concentrate on the experience of tanking, the distinctions between play styles, and how they compare to each other.

Everyone in my guild thinks I'm crazy for having so many tanks. They may be right!

No comments:

Post a Comment